Comanche County, Oklahoma

Welcome to the official website for Comanche County Government. Here you will find information on many programs and services, as well as subjects of interest to residents and visitors. We are here to offer assistance in making Comanche County a great place to live, work and play.


Follow us on Facebook!Follow us on Twitter!!! Nixle_Badge_White



Closure - Severe Weather

 The Comanche County Courthouse will be closing at 3:30pm, Monday, May 20, 2019, due to predicted severe weather. Please stay home and stay safe!




Comanche County Juvenile Bureau of the District Court



The Comanche County Juvenile Bureau of the District Court is seeking qualified candidates for the position of Juvenile Intake/Probation Officer.


Minimum Requirements:

Graduation from an accredited college or university with a bachelor’s degree in the behavioral sciences, criminal justice or related field.


Personal Qualities:

Candidates should possess: intellectual depth, sound judgement, attention to detail, flexibility, excellent organizational skills, strong work ethic, integrity and an ability to work effectively with a diverse clientele.


Summary of Duties:

Intake/Probation Officers are appointed to serve the Juvenile Court. Duties include moderate social work, provide supervision of juveniles, courtroom security, transportation and some para legal work in support of the District Attorney and juvenile court.  


Salary & Benefits:

Salary commensurate with experience within statutory guidelines.


Application Process:

Interested persons should obtain a copy of the Juvenile Bureau Employment Application and job description from the Comanche County Juvenile Bureau. NO PHONE CALLS. Turn in application, official transcript in a sealed envelope, and resume to the address below. Taking applications until position is filled.

The Comanche County Juvenile Bureau is an equal opportunity employer.


315 South 5th Street, Room 200

Lawton, Oklahoma


  •  Start 
  •  Prev 
  •  1 
  •  2 
  •  3 
  •  4 
  •  5 
  •  6 
  •  7 
  •  8 
  •  9 
  •  10 
  •  Next 
  •  End 

Page 1 of 168

Court E-Pay


Nixle Info



Road & Bridge Reports