Home Flooding - May 2015

What To Do If Your Home Was Effected By Flooding


Below are some instructions on what to do if your home was damaged due to recent flooding.



CALL FEMA! If you register with them on the phone you will be given a claim number that will expedite the assistance process. Their number is 1-800-621-FEMA(3362). 

If you look to menu on the left of this article, there are more resources listed under "Flooding - May 2015":

-Clean Up Assistance

-Free Well Water Testing

-FEMA Disaster Announcement

-SBA Assistance

-How Buyouts Work

-How to Apply for Assistance

-Denial Letters

-Flood Insurance Claims

-Private Roads

-Steps to Handle Your Claim

Nixle Info